Monday 11 January 2010

New followers and Updates

Hey Guys.
Sorry I havent been around lately, I cant seem to get time on the laptop these days - Miss Poptarrt has gotten rather into her fanfiction lately and growls anytime I come near the thing.
Even when shes asleep.

Just a quick update - I recently took part in Mrs. P's TwiBite Challenge - And it rocked.
That woman is not only a filthy vixen but she is hilarious aswell. Thank you Mrs. P for the good fun I had forming the answers and watching Poptarrts face when she read them back on your page.


And Im sorry this wasnt placed immediately, But its up now - and thats what matters.

Also, I havent been around lately, But i promise to start posting at least regularly.
Thanks and hello to all my new and old followers!

1 comment:

  1. OH Mr. Poptarrt!! You posted!! How wonderful. Look at that beautiful badge...it spices up the whole page ;-).
    I'm sorry fanfic is keeping you from posting. But after hearing your excuse, we all forgive you now.
    P.S.---I'm going to pretend "filthy vixen" is a compliment.

    ReplyDelete